Fujairah Sea Port
- Port of Fujairah is the second largest bunkering port of the world. (The first is Singapore and the third is Rotterdam)
- Port of Fujairah is located on the Eastern Seaboard of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), approximately 70 nautical miles from the Straits of Hormuz.
- Construction of the Port was started in 1978 to develop UAE and full operations of the port commenced in 1983.
- Port of Fujairah is dredged to 15 metres.
- Port of Fujairah acts as a centre to meet the requirements of shipping community in the Middle East and the surrounding region.
- Port of Fujairah offers the following services:
- C Container Handling
- General Cargo
- Bulk Cargo
- R Ro/Ro Services
- M Marine Service
- Fujairah Anchorage
- Bunkering, Marine Supply, Ship Repair
- Port of Fujairah Anchorage can accommodate up to 100 vessels at any time.
- Services such as Bunkering, Ship supplies, Ship Repair, Spare Repair, Spare parts and Inspection are provided as “One Stop Shop” service to vessels at Anchorage.
- Crew changes to and from the Anchorage has reached an average of 2,500 personnel monthly.
- Port of Fujairah Anchorage has a fleet of 80 independently owned and professionally operated Supply vessels.
- Port of Fujairah Anchorage is totally safe and secure with regular patrol and policing.
- More than 25 years old single hull tankers, regardless of their GRT are not allowed to call at Fujairah Offshore Anchorage Area for cargo operation. This includes Oil & Chemical Tankers and LPG & LNG carriers carrying oil products.
- International Airport is located 5 kilo metres from Port Gate.